Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 2 Amsterdam

Hello all


Week two at Germany whizzed by. I am still in the hotel waiting for the hubby to come to get into our rental house. He is coming 9/21 after Oklahoma. LOL  I have picked the house out though.  Going to try to get a junk car this week to get us by till ours comes.  I visited Amsterdam this weekend by bus.  Did Anne Frank, the Van Gogh Museum, Wax museum, canal cruise, red light district and a city tour.  It is a fabulous town.  Lots of bikes.  I posted some pics on face book.  Still loving the job.  The weather here has been pretty  50's 60's  in the morning and up to mid 70's in the afternoon. Course I realize that wont last.  I read the Tallahassee Democrat everyday on line so am able to keep up with Tally- was glad to see the great write up about Godby.    And all I can say is Skype rules --it is the greatest invention ever and its free.  If you are on face book and I'm not your friend please friend me.  Hope this finds you and yours happy and dry from the storm that hit you guys.  Goodbye till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment