Thursday, May 10, 2012

week 38 part 1 Germany Canola fields and castle ruins

Hello all
Just a quickie before the weekend.  Big joke at school is that I don't ever know where some places are because "It's in Germany."  I've been accused of only visiting other places so wanted to show how I do visit Germany and as a matter of fact all of these pictures are from the German town I am living in.
The fields are full of yellow canola.  With all of the green the yellow contrast is just gorgeous.  Loving my view as I drive anywhere.  On count down till the end of school and we will be taking our last Ryan air trip this weekend to Pisa.
We went to the castle ruins in our town today so I thought I woulds send a few pictures.  The trail did not serpentine but was straight up. So it was slow going --very tortoise and Hare but I was definitely the tortoise. Whew but it was a good workout.  See the town we live in from the top of the castle ruins.  Pictures below, enjoy!!! Also the last picture was a couple getting wedding pictures taken at the castle.  I wonder how she traversed that walk in that dress but we didn't stick around to find out. LOL

Hugs from Germany
Susan












No comments:

Post a Comment